Regional Leadership Achievement Award Program
- Apply and be accepted for admission to Cottey College.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
- Have an ACT score of 21 or SAT score of 1060.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or community service experience.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by April 1. Cottey’s code is 002458.
- Must live in one of the following counties:
Arkansas - Benton, Washington, Crawford, Sebastian, Scott, Polk, Montgomery, Yell, Logan, Franklin, Madison
Missouri - Jasper, Henry, Jackson, Vernon, Bates, Barry, Cass, Newton, Cedar
Kansas – Douglas, Franklin, Anderson, Allen, Neosho, Labette, Crawford, Cherokee, Johnson, Miami, Linn, Bourbon
Oklahoma - Ottawa, Delaware